- Dennis and Carmen, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your awesome condo with us. (1301 A&B). We loved it and thought it was top notch. We will definitely call you guys when we decide to come to Daytona again.
John and Melinda
- Just wanted to touch base with you. We LOVED the condo (Peck Plaza 22NE). Couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to stay with such an amazing view. Hope to be able to come back next year, and stay at the same place. We were able to enjoy the beach every day. The weather was perfect. And Dennis was great. He had to let us back in one night as my daughter thought I had the key, and I thought she did. Thank you again....
- Carmen, I wanted to thank you for our wonderful vacation in your beautiful condo at Ocean Walk Resort in Daytona Beach. The accommodations were everything we had hoped for and then some! Our grown children loved that we had provided them such a beautiful vacation spot. Thanks again for being so wonderful to work with!
Norma White- Ocean Walk 2322
- Thanks so much for a great week at the beach. It is a beautiful condo. I hope we left everything in great shape. Thanks again.
Beth Lyon Ocean Vistas 805
- Carmen, A quick note to let you know that we really enjoyed the condo. It was excellent. Everything you said and more. And we enjoyed the new patio furniture. If you have a mailing list, do include my email address. We'll keep you in mind in the future.
Kent Ocean Vistas 405
- We visited Daytona last week and stayed at your Ocean Vista condo #1106. It was absolutely wonderful! Have never felt more home away from home as I did there. Just wanted to thank you for sharing with our family. This was our first trip to Daytona... but definitely not our last. Thank you again! We will be contacting you in the future!
Cindy Ocean Vistas
- Hello, just wanted to thank you for all your help and assistance in helping my group and I have a great Spring Break. The place was very nice and we had no complaints. Everyone loved it and just wanted to express my sincerity. Thank you!
Mitch - Ocean Walk
- Dennis and Carmen, this is to tell you how very much my family and I enjoyed the week in Daytona and our stay at your beautiful condominium. Everything was perfect: the weather, the view from the balcony and all of the amenities. We didn't want to leave and now New Jersey seems so dull! It was kind and generous of you to invite us back after having to cancel our original plans. My family and I appreciate it very much. Sincerely,
Colleen Ocean Vistas 1101
- Hi Dennis Just a little note to thank you for our great vacation we had at Ocean Vistas this past week. We had an amazing time and hope to return again. Thank you for all your help in making this a memorable holiday. Have a great summer and we'll talk again soon.
Tom and Linda Woodrow Ocean Vistas 1106
- Hi Dennis: We, again, enjoyed the unit immensely! What a place...the furnishings, the view, the space--everything was out of this world. It was easy to see that you put a lot of time and effort into the decorating of the unit. Very well done! By the way, we did eat at the Chart House--- OUTSTANDING! We also ate at Hyde Park up at the Hilton which was also excellent! Lots of good places to eat in DB. Best wishes,
Bruce, Ocean Vistas 1101
- Carmen and Dennis, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that our stay at the property was wonderful. The location was perfect, allowing us to easily visit with family from both north and south of Daytona. The condo provided us with more than enough room for our small group. The beach and pool were thoroughly enjoyed by all! The days passed so fast, yet were so leisurely. We've all decided that Ocean Vistas will be on our plan again in a couple of years. We left a few pool floats behind, thinking they may be useful to other guests. I hope that's OK. Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Gayle - Ocean Vistas 1101
- Awesome Condo with beautiful on the beach view . Stayed on the 8th floor and the view was spectacular. Very enjoyable and relaxing with all the comforts of home . Our tour guide of the complex was so sweet and very thorough ! We would definitely stay here again if the chance arises again! VERY PLEASED !!!!
Vincent – Unit 805 Ocean Vistas
- Fabulous! The view - which was high on our list of importance - was fantastic from the 13th floor... Make sure you catch a sunrise! The condo is very nicely finished and furnished, and was very clean and comfortable throughout. We had absolutely no complaints about our stay, and we would definitely stay here again if/when we visit the area. The Ocean Walk Resort features every amenity you could ask for, and then some. It was an easy 10-15 minute drive to the Speedway, which was the #1 reason for our visit to the area. Numerous great restaurants nearby, many within walking distance, and Dennis recommended a couple of outstanding choices. Many thanks, Dennis & Carmen; we hope to return!
Jay unit 1301 Ocean Walk
- What a delight!!! You really couldn’t ask for more! First, super easy check in and parking all right on Daytona Beach! Next, we head up to the apartment and it was extremely spacious, warm and inviting. We have two older kids and each had their own large bed and we had a huge king bed with pillow soft comfort! All of the beds were if the highest standard so we all had great nights of sleep. Looking out of the glass doors in our bedroom, we have a complete view of the ocean, nothing blocking it! Amazing! There were not one but three balconies to choose from to have a cup of coffee and a good read. The kitchen and living room was fully equipped and all rooms had a tv as well as a washer and dryer if needed. The shower gave a great hot steady stream that left you completely relaxed. This is truly a home away from home with no detail forgotten. This is a real treat to stay and it will only enhance you vacation! We will be back!!!
Sabrina unit 1301 Ocean Walk